Sunday, 30 May 2010
After giving some thought to the problem of the stream colour. I abandoned the idea of printing the ripples in the final dark, and decided on a darker shade of the blue that I had used for the highlights. This ment printing a slightly paler shade over the dark greys already printed. Not something that I entertained doing lightly, but trusting to the opaqueness of the ink I took a deep breath and pulled the first print. Looking at the print now I think I made the right decision. Once the final two darks are printed on the stream banking, the water should have more definition.