I have finally finished printing the reduction linocut, 8 colours in all all. However, the problems I was experiencing printing the colours (mentioned in a previous post), became compounded with each successive colour. It was only when I was squeezing out the black ink that I noticed the very small (actually miniscule small print) on the back of the bottle. These colours are not suitable for overprinting. I'd already come to this conclusion but it was nice to have it confirmed. So back to the drawing board. From a run of 7 prints this was the only salvagable one and even this will not be leaving the studio.