Having been busy with the preparation for a couple of very enjoyable fairs last weekend. It's been a couple of weeks since I did any work on the new print. Normally I don't like to have such a long interruption, but this print is something of an experiment in a new method of working so it doesn't really matter this time. I've felt that the last couple of prints have been a bit laboured, or at least making them has felt that way to me. So with this print I have tried, by using a series of blended inkings, to both drastically reduce the number of stages and introduce some colour harmony into the work.
This is the block inked for the 3rd colour
and the 4th colour printed
Another 2 colours and it should be done.