"The artist...is also a born adventurer. His explorations, unlike those of a tourist, are rewarded by the discovery of beauty spots unmentioned in the guide books, and with tireless curiosity and an exceptional proneness to wonderment, he will come upon objects of remarkable interest overlooked or even shunned by more disciplined observers."

Augustus John, R.A.




Tuesday 29 January 2013

Printfest

I received confirmation yesterday that my application to exhibit at this years Printfest in Ulverston has been accepted. This is the first time I have applied for this event so I am very excited about showing my work there, if a little daunted by the prospect of my work being alongside so many reputable printmakers.

This years event takes place on the 4th and 5th May and is open from 10am - 5pm at the Coronation Hall, County Square, Ulverston, Cumbria. LA12 7LZ.
So if you are in the South Lakes area drop in and say hello.


No comments: