Printed the second colour on the new linocut and already the subject matter is pretty obvious. Partly because the ink drawing on the lino block has also transfered onto the paper. Hopefully though this will be covered by the final black. I normally use a chinagraph pencil to draw out the design on the block but this time I used a permanent marker, I was surprised at it showing on the print though so it will be back to the trusty chinagraph for the next print.
I had hoped to get more work done this week, but I've been busy framing up a number of scraperboard drawings to take to a gallery next week. I got all the mounts cut without too much problem (ten of them), and then thought I'd start framing them this evening. But as I've just broken the glass on the first frame, enough is enough and its time for a bottle of beer.